LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE: I AM THE CHANGE FORUM
Living Your Best Life: I am the Change builds on BWA’s successful work engaging and informing women on issues related to modern aging. This program aligns itself closely with the three target areas of focus within BWA’s mission: economic empowerment, education and health. BWA in partnership with AARP and the BWA National Collaborating Organizations aims to connect women to resources that will help them collectively discuss what the new realities of aging mean for their lives. Click here to download the PDF
2020 Census Operational Adjustments Due to COVID-19
The 2020 Census is underway and households across America are responding every day. In light of
the COVID-19 outbreak, the U.S. Census Bureau has adjusted 2020 Census operations in order to:
• Protect the health and safety of Census Bureau employees and the American public.
• Implement guidance from federal, state, and local health authorities.
• Ensure a complete and accurate count of all communities.
The 2020 Census counts everyone in the United States, including college students. College students will be counted where they usually live, even if they are temporarily staying elsewhere while their school is closed because of COVID-19.
Students who normally live at school should be counted at school, even if they are temporarily living somewhere else because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This February and every month, please take these important tips to heart:
• Heart disease is the leading cause of death in America
• Heart disease is the # 1 killer of Black women
• Protect your heart by leading a healthy lifestyle, including engaging in regular
physical activity and eating a healthy diet (10 minutes of exercise helps your