I AM THE CHANGE FORUMS
The Black Women’s Agenda, Inc. is taking its “Living Your Best Life At Every Age: I Am The Change” town hall on the road! Introduced with support from AARP at its 41st Annual Symposium in September 2018, the forum encourages participants to consider where they are and want to be from a financial, educational and health perspective, and to be a catalyst for change for themselves, their families, and communities.
In November, forums held in St. Louis and Baltimore received rave reviews. “Living Your Best Life At Every Age: I Am The Change” programs are currently being planned for Little Rock and Detroit.
2020 Census Operational Adjustments Due to COVID-19
The 2020 Census is underway and households across America are responding every day. In light of
the COVID-19 outbreak, the U.S. Census Bureau has adjusted 2020 Census operations in order to:
• Protect the health and safety of Census Bureau employees and the American public.
• Implement guidance from federal, state, and local health authorities.
• Ensure a complete and accurate count of all communities.
The 2020 Census counts everyone in the United States, including college students. College students will be counted where they usually live, even if they are temporarily staying elsewhere while their school is closed because of COVID-19.
Students who normally live at school should be counted at school, even if they are temporarily living somewhere else because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This February and every month, please take these important tips to heart:
• Heart disease is the leading cause of death in America
• Heart disease is the # 1 killer of Black women
• Protect your heart by leading a healthy lifestyle, including engaging in regular
physical activity and eating a healthy diet (10 minutes of exercise helps your